justbreathe

Monday, November 21, 2005

you give me road rage baby.

what is it about driving that turns you into a person afflicted with tourettes??i've been driving for a couple of months and i fucking think it's great,i mean i've paid my bus dues big time and i'm loving zipping all over the place.now,i'm no prude by any stretch of the imagination,but the torrential curses that exit my gob behind the wheel would make joe fucking pesci seem like jessica "darn it" simpson.

some of my mated think ive an aggressive streak,which i don't.my therapist thinks i need a healthy outlet for my rage,not my words,and by golly i have!!you can tell alot from a person by the kind of curses they say,and it's been drawn to my attention that i mainly use curses from the lexis of the male genitalia.hence,it wouldn't be uncommon if you were in my passenger seat to hear me launch into "you fucking cock!" "you absolute wankstain!!!!!!!!" "knobjockey!!" etc.maybe im sexually repressed.i don't know,but that's neither here nor there.sometimes i chuckle away with what decides to come out,it passes the time i guess.
i know what you're thinkin,typical woman projectin her anger ontsome random guy's knackers,suppressed phallic jealousy or some psycho-babble shit.well i'm not one to discriminate,and i wholly belive in equality.obviously i throw in a few "titwanks" and "cunts!!!!!!!" as well......

3 Comments:

At 2:48 AM, Blogger Dr Maroon said...

How are you at roundabouts? Do you know you don't have to stop, but should "give way" to traffic from the RIGHT?
Just asking.
Have you used reverse and/or top gear yet?
What about supermarket carparks? Intimidated?
No offence, just interested.

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger justbreathe28 said...

im actually a great driver,despite bein a novice,was scared of the 'oul roundabouts,but know they're a piece of piece.i hope you were not insinuating that i'm a dodgy woman driver,god help you if you were!!!!!

 
At 8:51 PM, Blogger Binty McShae said...

Fuck, man... I don't even drive but get me in that passenger seat and I'm one right moody cunt towards anyone else on the road. But maybe that's because there are so many fucking wankers on the road that should join me in the not-driving crowd.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home