justbreathe

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

mr. sandman, hit me with somethin!!!!!!

ah sleep.so many people take it for granted you know.mmost people envy someone who has money,or a hot dude or a great job.not me though,nosiree bob.i envy the lucky fucker who can go to bed and drift off within a few minutes.i wouldn't say i'm an insimniac,that's a bit extreme,but fucking hell,i'm getting there.Christ i'm wrecked.

is there a more lonely feeling than lying there in your bed,blinking in the dark....alone.i doubt it.it's so fucking boring too.and do not tell me to get up and read a book or watch tv,that's cow balls.ho hum,i'm one of those sad sacks that only loves a scheduel,it's great fot the old body clock.with all these hols and partying,im all over the shop.now said partying has ceased and i'm a walking zombie with a stupid brain that won't switch off,well damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!! helllllllllllllllp meeee......

11 Comments:

At 10:16 AM, Blogger justbreathe28 said...

and for Godsake don't any of you give me grief over my poxy spelling which i just noted,i'm a mess i tell you,a mess!!!!

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger El Barbudo said...

Astral Projection is the answer. As you lie there, try and shift your consciousness up to the top of the room so that you can see yourself from above, lying in your bed.

Every time I've ever tried it I've been asleep before getting it to work.

And on the off-chance that it does work, then you can go off and spy on your neighbours.

 
At 1:31 AM, Blogger Binty McShae said...

I discovered quite early on that having a wank works. I just have to ejaculate and then I can roll over and go to sleep. But that's possibly just a bloke thing.

 
At 2:35 AM, Blogger Dr Maroon said...

Is it still a while till your next home leave Binty?

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger justbreathe28 said...

el b: tried astral.i wish that shit worked.no neighbour spying for me!!!!!

binty....too much info!!!i feel sullied,sullied i tells ya!!

needless to say cack sleep AGAIN last nite.oh well,must face it.tis my lot.

 
At 6:16 AM, Blogger fatmammycat said...

Sleeping tablets and a tumbler of Brandy. Really, what else is there?

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger Jokemail said...

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. Would you like to exchange links?

 
At 5:39 AM, Blogger justbreathe28 said...

yup.

 
At 7:31 AM, Blogger Jokemail said...

OK, link is up from my site!

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger SafeTinspector said...

Me wife is an insomniac, whilst I sleep like the dead.
I feel bad for her, but I don't have anything I can do for her.

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger Ms Ann Thrope said...

You could try meditating. I have to say Binty's right, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home